December 31, 2012

This or That TAG


I got this tag when I visit Kindinia's blog. I found it fun, so I did this tag :D

~MAKEUP~
Blush or Bronzer? Blush
Lipgloss or Lipstick? Lipstick
Chapstick or Lipbalm? Lipbalm
Matte or Sparkle eye shadow? Matte (My eyelids are sooo oily)
Gel,Liquid,Cream, or Pencil eyeline? All of them!
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer
Neutral or Statement Eyes? Neutral
Liquid or Powder Foundation? Hm... Liquid, butI wanna try powder foundation :)
Winged or Rimmed Liner? Winged! Of Course! Hehe
Pressed or Loose Shadows? Pressed

~NAILS~
Neon, Pastels or Glitter Nail? Pastels and Glittery 
Long or Short? Medium? Hehe
Acrylic or Natural? | Natural
Matte or Shiny? Shiny
Go For Manicures or Manicure yourself? Manicures Myself. Cheap, and more hygiene (I know it)
~BODY~
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume, the essential one.
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion
Body Wash or Soap? Soap.
Fruity or Flowery Scents? Both. Depends on mood.
Natural or Synthetic products? Natural.
~FASHION~
 Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short? Short. Tropical country neh.
Dresses or Skirts? Skirt
Stripes or Plaid? Plaid
Tunics or Tshirts? Both.
Flip flops or Sandals? Ummm??
Scarves or Hats? Scarves
Studs or Dangling Earrings? Studs
Necklace or Bracelets? Bracelets
Heels or Flats? Heels
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket
~HAIR~
Curly or Straight? Straight
Bun or Ponytail? Ponytail
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Butterfly clips
Hair Spray or Gel? Gel
Long or Short? Long. But now I'm considering to cut my hair very short.
Light or Dark? Dark, a very dark brown
Side Sweep bangs or Full Bangs? Side bangs.
~RANDOM~
Rain or Shine? I love both... As long as rain doesn't become storm and shine doesn't become as hot as hell.
Summer or Winter? Summer :)
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Pool or Beach? Poll. Although I love summer, but I can't stand the sunlight.
Mall or Online Shopping? Mall, but sometimes online.
Coke or Pepsi? Fanta? Hehehe
Donuts or Pastry? | Donuts

Finish? :(
I like answering question or quiz... Hehe
That's all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...