December 22, 2012

Today I Got A Package from Maybelline Indonesia

Today is my lazy day. I just stay at home, and doing nothing but the daily routine I need and playing game on my lovely PC.

But then, the postman came and told me that I have a package from L'Oreal. I confused for a while. Because I never join any quiz or contest or something in L'Oreal. Then I realized its from MAYBELLINE INDONESIA! L'Oreal is the official distributor of most cosmetics products in Indonesia :D

I ever submitted a photo in Maybelline Style Central, but the picture never showed in the gallery page... :( so I gave up. But then I got an email said that I get a package. Yay! Who doesn't love gift and free? Admit it! He he he

Here are the pictures!








As you can see in the pictures, I got fruity jelly lip gloss, face powder, magnum mascara (love it), make up remover for eyes and lips, crayo liner :D

Thank you Maybelline Indonesia <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...