December 08, 2012

Product Review: Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm

I used to have problem with my lips. It's always dry even when I always applied balm.
Then, my auntie showed me her oriflame catalogue and suggested me to try Oriflame Tender Care Protecting Balm. I tried, and never regret :D

I say so because it's really an amazing product. It has great formula, nice packaging, nice price (read: cheap :P)

There are two kinds of Tender Care Protecting Balm, the regular and the Limited edition. The regular has no unique smell, it's just a balm. But the limited edition has unique smells. As I knew, there were three variants of the limited edition, the first one was caramel, the second was vanilla, and the third was chocolate. FYI, I have them all... He he he

The score of this products:


Packaging: 9/10 (nice and small)
Price: 10/10 (cheap! Under IDR 30)
Formula: 9/10 (care your lips smooth and soft)
Repurchase: YES

(I'll upload the pictures soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...