January 14, 2014

Product Review: Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip


Hola, cupcakes! Do you wear make up everyday? I do. Mostly I only wear a light and simple make up one. Loose powder, eyeliner, lipstick and eyeshadow (for my brows). Even though the make up I wear is simple, I do need a make up remover to wipe them out of my face completely. The make up remover I currently use is Maybelline Make Up Remover Eye & Lip. Most of you must know about this make up remover already. But still, I am going to write a review about it.


I know about this product when I got a small prize from Maybelline Indonesia when they held a competition on their web site, called style central. This make up remover was one of the prizes. Until now I still use this make up remover.

There are things I love from this product. Even though it cannot remove the mascara easily, but the rests can be easily removed by Maybelline Make Up Remover

some reasons why I love Maybelline Make Up Remover:
1. It's easy to be found. You can find it in a supermarket, or minimarket (Alfamart or Indomaret).

2. Cheap. Yesss cheap! it doesn't cost you more than IDR 24K. 

3. It doesn't feel weird on my lids, lips and face. Some make up remover just feel so itchy and make my skin red. This one is OK.



Before using Maybelline Make Up Remover, you have to shake it first so the transparent liquid and the blue one will mix together. Then put it on your facial cotton. You better use facial cotton than tissue because facial cotton fiber helps you to wipe the make up out.


The picture below show you how this make up remover works. 


one times
several times

Tips:

I don't wipe it right away when I want to remove my makeup, specially on lids and lips. First, I put the cotton that already has Maybelline Make Up Remover on it on my lids and lips. I give the cotton surface a light massage with my finger just like when you are playing a imaginary piano without pressure. After that, I wipe it. The make up remover will works better if you don't wipe it right away. Let it soften the make up first. 

Okay, that's my review about Maybelline Make Up Remover. Hope you find it helpful :)
See you in the next post!
Tot ziens!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...