March 07, 2013

Teal Project!

Hello Sweeties!
Teal! Teal! Who loves teal? I love this color. When I play War Craft (PC Game) I will choose teal for my hero color :) (Ah, such a wonderful moment). So, today I wore teal color for my eye makeup, I combined it with the darker turquoise and black (to make it even darker). As usual, I made a step by step picture, to let you know how I create this look (so you can tell me if I did something wrong in the process).

Here is the step by step



Fake lashes, fake lashes everywhere! My lashes are so rare, so I have to add fake lashes to create more dramatic look.



This makeup isn't really neat (I'm sorry). 

Aha! Another picture of me. I love to take pictures of myself since I knew my best angle :P




See you in the next post of my "learn how to wear makeup adventure"

5 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Nice post and blog..
    Amazing make-up..
    Maybe u want to follow each other?
    If u wanna let me know..
    Follow me and I follow u! ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Nice look! really pretty eyes! :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik banget eyeshadownya..birunya bagus banget...
    alisnya bagus say..aku gak jago bikin alis..huhuhu..

    follow me back ya..
    yundaprameidita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yunda!
      Iya, ini birunya ga biru beneran :D
      hehehe
      Alisnya cuma aku rapihin yang kecil2 deket kelopak mata, karena aku juga gak jago ngebentuk alis, jadi cuma bisa ikutin bentuk aslinya aja XD

      Okay, aku follow yah :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...