November 17, 2013

Product Review: MakeOver Creamy Lust Lipstick in Clover Haze

Hello Cupcakes! I'm back with another review of a lipstick (I looove lipstick so muchos!). If you are looking for a good yet affordable cream lipstick and you have a warm skin tone, maybe this MakeOver Creamy Lust Lipstick in Clover Haze will catch your intention. If you are not, keep reading my review please, because this lipstick is really good!

What is MakeOver anyway?
If you are a make up junkie and an Indonesian, you have to know and try this awesome local brand. Seriuosly. Because.... It's Indonesian local cosmetics brand which has a good to awesome quality.

Honestly, I don't really know about this brand -___-a I will update this review as I get a new info about MakeOver.

The Packaging

The packaging is quite nice, I think. It comes with black plastic color (all MakeOver product comes with this color) with the logo of MakeOver. I kinda like the logo, it's simple yet nice.

<3 It's not fragile <3


The Texture and Formula

It's creamy, but not too creamy. Sometimes there is a creamy lipstick which is too creamy and it becomes a mess once I apply it -__-. I love its texture, and it moisturizes my lips. I ever wore it without applying lip balm first, but it was okay!

It starts fading after 4 hours and after drinking, eating, etc. But that's not a big problem.  


It's just sooooooo pigmented. Look at the picture below. I only swatched it a layer but the color already appear beautifully. 



The Price

MakeOver Creamy Lust Lipstick costs about 70K IDR. Quite affordable, I think.



Variant


It has 12 variant of colors. Mine is Clover Haze the number 60. I don't know all name of the color because the catalogue I got only tell the number... >_< Not pretty. MakeOver should put the name of the colors.

Okay, that's all my review about MakeOver Creamy Lust Lipstick in Clover Haze. Have you ever tried this lipstick? Tell me what you think about it. I'd love to know <3

Extra

Aku dapat lipstick ini ketika menghadiri kontes make up yang diadakan oleh MakeOver di Mall Taman Anggrek. Tema kontes tersebut adalah Be Creative with MakeOver Eyeliner.

Eyeliner pensil dari MakeOver itu creamy dan warnanya sangat pekat. Sekali toreh, warna-warna cantik langsung terlihat. Tekstur creamynya juga sangat lembut sehingga bisa dipastikan kamu tidak melukai kulit di dekat matamu ketika mengaplikasikan eyeliner ini.

Itu review singkatku tentang eyeliner pensil dari MakeOver.

Apakah aku punya eyeliner pensil MakeOver? Aku tidak punya. Karena aku tidak suka sama sekali dengan eyeliner pensil yang harus diraut. Hehe...

Kembali ke event kontes make up MakeOver. Benar-benar deh, aku tidak terbiasa mengaplikasikan make up di public sphere. Haha... Benar-benar bikin nervous dan my hand was so cold.

Aku tidak menang di kontes tersebut. Tapi pengalamannya sangat berharga. Semoga lain kali kalau aku ada kesempatan untuk mengikuti kontes lagi, aku lebih bisa mengendalikan diriku. Haha...

Jadi siapa yang menang di kontes tersebut? Mereka adalah Sha Aulia, Iva dan Nita. Mereka bener-bener keren deh makeupnya.



Sha, Me, Iva and Endi










4 comments:

  1. whoaaa ada akuuuu \(*.*)/ hahaha ini pas lipsticknya kamu pake di IG bagus deh nil, cocok. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya dong ada kamuuu
    sebenernya foto kamu sama rere banyak banget di aku... Hahaha...
    Aku maa=lah hampir ga punya fotoku sendiri :P

    Iya ya? Pas tumben itu lagi cakepan... Haha
    Warnanya cantik :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. bakalan cocok ga ya di kulit medium, yellow under tone kaya aku ? huhu >.<

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...