April 08, 2013

Vampy Ulzzang

 Vampy Ulzzang Look
Hello girls!
Long time no posting something on this blog! I was kinda busy last week, went outta town with Dad to visit my sister and help him on his work. I still have 2 duties post, first is about liebster award (second and third) and the second is about versatile award (the first for me). I promise I will write the post. hehe

Today's post is a quick post. I just wanna show you my lastest look. Actually, I submitted this look for joining the Makeup Challenge #VampyUlzzang (by @Endi_feng) on twitter. So, here are the pictures:

First picture, hairstyles was inspired by Minami Takashi who always look cute and cool as well with this high ponytail. Me? Look weird... Haha
Vampy Ulzzang Look


Na, na, na.... Capturing a picture by an old phone~ Hehe

I don't have a dark lipstick, so I use my black pencil eyeliner as lip liner. Then I blend it in. I wanted to create kinda ombre lips so I didn't make my whole lips black. Then I apply the red lipstick from Maybelline Color Sensational. Finished it with lipgloss ;)
Vampy Ulzzang Look

Vampy Ulzzang Look
Vampy Ulzzang Look

For the eyes, I created a pinkish black smokey eyes. First I applied pink eyeshadow all over my eyelids, then I applied the black eyeshadow and created cat eyes shape. Blend the pink and black eyeshadow. It's okay if the pink is covered by the black, we want to get a pinkish black ;) Put pink eyeshadow on the inner corner of your eyelids ;)
Vampy Ulzzang Look


Vampy Ulzzang Look

Trying to pose cute like ulzzang... I think it's failed... -___-
Well, yeah, but I submitted this picture on Twitter.


Vampy Ulzzang Look

I even suddenly decided to cut my bangs to get the whole look! I cut it... by myself :D

Vampy Ulzzang Look
So, what do you think? Dark lips really make me look older maturer :P

Extra story...........

Last Saturday night, I bought some floral hair accessories. They are sooooo lovely!
I took some pictures when I'm wearing the headband.




Ah... I really love this simple emerald pink flower headband <3
Vampy Ulzzang Look

4 comments:

  1. the red lipstick looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi salam kenal ^_^,cocok dear kamu pakai lipstick warna merah ituu ^O^

    btw if u don't mind ,visit my blog ^_^

    httP://leeviahan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. uwaaa cantiknaaaa, aq paling suka sm potomu yg make bando, yg jd vampire jg bagus :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...