Home
Contact
Review
Make Up
Do It Yourself
Blogging Tips
Skin Care
Natural Skin Care
About Me
The Brown Skinned Girl's Diary
November 26, 2012
Pink Makeup Video Has Been Uploaded!
Yeay! Finally I uploaded my first makeup tutorial video :D
Click here!
If you want to see the video.
This video has many flaws, I have to learn more and more. I must keep practicing!
See you soon ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2014
(68)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(14)
►
2013
(74)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(7)
▼
2012
(16)
►
December
(11)
▼
November
(1)
Pink Makeup Video Has Been Uploaded!
►
September
(4)
Followers
Popular Posts
Butterfly Eyes (finally~!)
Hola Sweeties! Finally, I created a butterfly eyes I want to create (hm...). If you follow my instagram you would see sketches I drew aft...
Purple Eye Makeup Inspired by Elsa the Ice Queen
Halo cantik! Kali ini aku akan share tentang eye makeup yang terinspirasi dari Elsa the Ice Queen, Frozen (Disney). Ini dia Elsa, ...
I Love Pink!
That title is so obvious. Hihi. Yepp, today's post is about pink , my most favorite color since I was a kid. It's maybe most girl...
Romantic Plum + Pictorial
Hello! Masih ingat dengan eye make up ini? Kali ini, aku akan share pictorial yang memmperlihatkan bagaimana cara membuat eye make up i...
Simple Blue Eye Makeup
Hello sweeties! Today I'm gonna show you a simple blue eye makeup . It's only need 6 steps to do. I still learn how to make a ste...
Eye Makeup Inspiration 3
Sudah lama ya sejak post tentang eye makeup inspiration terakhirku. Kali ini, aku mau share lagi beberapa eye makeup yang aku buat di mingg...
FOTN -Face Of The Night-
This post contains nothing but few picture of my Face On The Night. No tutorial, no picture of the detail look. So, what's the point of...
Review: Oriflame 2FX Mascara
Aloha Sweeties! It's another Oriflame product that my friend borrowed me. She said that this Oriflame 2FX Mascara is good and make our...
Cara Memasang Bulu Mata Palsu
Hai semua! Pada kesempatan kali ini, aku akan mambahas mengenai bagaimana cara memasang bulu mata palsu dan beberapa kesalahan yang s...
IBB Makeup Challenge Bling It On
Hola Manis! Kali ini aku ikutan IBB MUC Lagi. Walau ga pernah masuk jadi finalis tapi tetap dong antusias untuk ikutan... Hehe... Tapi yang...
No comments:
Post a Comment