September 07, 2012

My Simple Cute Look

Lately, I love cute things include cute face. What I mean with "cute face" here is a face that looks younger than you really are. Most people lately say Kawaii Face or Ulzzang Face :D

There are so many kind of cute looks. But what I wear daily is the simple and the easiest way, could be the cheapest too. Hehe!

All I need to make this cute look is:
  1. Color Softlens (That bigger than your real lens, I usually use the 14.5 mm lens because it's not so big but big enough to make my eyes brighter).
  2. Pink and brown eyeshadow (But I don't really like two tone eyeshadow so I also applied rose color eyeshadow)
  3. The brushes, but you also can use your ring finger to apply all the eyeshadow.
  4. Mascara, choose your favorite
  5. Liquid eyeliner (Liquid eyeliner is really difficult to apply at the first time, but if you keep practicing I'm sure you won't disappointed with the result :D and it lasts longer!)
  6. BB Cream, choose your favorite:)
  7. Blusher, Baby Pink is the best color :D
  8. Nude or pink lipstick

Apply pink eyeshadow to your eyelids, then apply the brown one, at the outer corner of your eyelids.
Don't for to add the brown eyeshadow on the lower eyelids :D
Make a cute winged eyeliner. If you already have big eyes, better you don't apply eyeliner too thick, or your eyes will look smaller.
I like to draw fake eyelashes for the lower eyelashes. Hehe... Just draw some at the corner.
Curl your eyelashes, it's optional :)
In that pic, I didn't curl my eyelashes.


Hairstyling your hair, I like half updo, what about you?


Or, just let your hair free without styling them. But don't forget to brush them XD

Okay, that's all. See you in the next post. Sorry for bad English <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...