December 26, 2013

Simple Look For New Year

Hallo! Vrolijk Kerstfeest! Merry Christmas, cupcakes!
I know it's kinda late to say it, but I don't write any post yesterday, so, it's okay, yes?
Because it is too late to share a christmas look, then I decide to share a New Year look. This look is not heavy nor festive. I use neutral colors such copper and deep brown to create this look. It is simple, easy yet stunning (no? ok).



It is my first time put a before-after picture here. Hahaha... Well, my bare face is not flawless but I am proud with my face. (walau pun kelihatan kayak orang sakit tapi tetep cinta sama muka asli :P).

And, here's the close up look for the eyes




Simple, right? So you have to wear fake lashes to dramatize your look ;)

If you are not into a colorful look, you can wear these neutral colors. Just remember to wear a shimmer or at least satin finish for the eyeshadow and put fake lashes to your lash line.


Products I used:

MUA Undressed Me Too Palette
Maybelline Gel Eyeliner in Black
Elise Lashes 5118
Itsdiva Lashes (lower lashes)
Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in Sand Beige
Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Light
Oriflame Creamy Lipstick in Vintage Rose
Oriflame Beauty Cream Blush

 Aku menggunakan Ageha Lunatia Aqua Blue from Japan Softlens <3

softlens
Japan Softlens | Jual Softlens Warna Nyaman Asli Jepang♡

Keep in touch with me on

-INSTAGRAM-
-TWITTER-
-FACEBOOK-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...