January 06, 2013

What is CC Cream?

Picture credit: Chanel Website


CC Cream is Color Control Cream. What does it mean? Is it better than our beloved BB Cream? Here are some articles on web about this hottest beauty news:


Soo...
Basically, CC Cream is the improved BB Cream. It has better coverage, lighter formula, skin care (SPF, Moisturizer, Treatment for uneven skin, et cetera) and the most important it blend with skin tone better than BB Cream! Sometimes, BB Cream appears too light for some skin tone (like mine), CC Cream improved to fix that.

Is there any CC Cream in Indonesia? I don't know. As long as I know, cosmetic brands hasn't release them here. Or maybe you knew something about CC Cream in Indonesia? Tell me, share it with me. I'd love to know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...